” Smile is the best thing you can do with your lips.”
Things required :
Aloe Vera gel extract
- Make a smooth paste of the aloe vera gel extract (you can use the readily available gel extracts too) and add granulated sugar to it.
- With the help of a toothbrush, apply it to the lips.
- Gently exfoliate/scrub your lips for a few moments.
- Wash your lips.
- Experience smooth and supple lips.
- Apply the lip balm of your choice.
Aloe vera gel is widely used for its skincare benefits. It contains anti-inflammatory, skin healing, and soothing properties. You can use aloe vera for lips that are dry, cracked, and itchy. Aloe vera adds moisture, fights infection and keeps lips looking young.
Aloe vera may cause some side effects on the skin, such as redness and irritation if you are allergic to it. Therefore, always conduct a patch test before applying it to your lips.
PS: I used fresh aloe vera gel extract from the leaves. For consecutive use, I have stored it in a container and refrigerated the same and used the extract within the next two days.
As I have mentioned earlier, I love to share my thoughts and experiences. The self-care/beauty pointers referred to in this section are those that I have either read/come across, have been shared with me or something that I have tried and worked for me. Know what suits you the best and then try them on yourself. Thank you.
Please feel free to share your opinions/thoughts in the comments section
Join me on Instagram : @akshatashanbhagblog
Related articles :