“Coffee smells like freshly ground heaven.” – Jessi Lane Adams
Most of us love the aroma of coffee. Don’t we? How about we use it on our faces? I love it for two reasons- One obvious reason being the aroma of coffee and the second is the fresh look on my face.
- Coffee powder
- Oil (olive/coconut/sesame)
- Wash your face clean and dry.
- Make a paste of coffee powder and oil of your choice.
- Gently scrub your face with this mix in circular motions.
- Leave it on your face for at least 10 minutes.
- Later, wash your face and moisturizer. (You can also use this paste to scrub your hands and legs).
- Your skin feels fresh and soft.
- Suggested at least once a week.
Coffee is a source of nutrients and antioxidants. Exfoliates the skin, treats acne, increases blood flow, and balances pH levels.
As I have mentioned earlier, I love to share my thoughts and experiences. The self-care/beauty pointers referred to in this section are those that I have either read/come across, have been shared with, me, or something that I have tried and worked for me. Know what suits you the best and then try them on yourself. Thank you.
Please feel free to share your opinions/thoughts in the comments section.
Read more about Beauty -Self-care tips :